This Privacy Notice applies for the website of the Data Protection Supervisory Authority of Jehovah’s Witnesses and to all personal data collected by this website. When internet pages of other providers are referred to, for example by link, then the privacy policies of these external websites apply.
Responsible for processing personal data on this website:
Datenschutzaufsicht Jehovas Zeugen
Grünauer Straße 104
Any personal data you provide on our Online Form is used exclusively for processing your concern.
Depending on the situation, when processing your concern, it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to the controller against whom your data protection complaint is directed. If you do not agree with this, please indicate this in the relevant box on the online form.
When you visit our site, session cookies only are used. Session cookies are text files that are saved on your computer by your internet browser. They are necessary to provide certain content in the desired manner and contain no personal information.
Use of Analytics Tools
We do not use any analytics tools on our website.
Rights of Data Subjects
- Right of access by the data subject under § 9 DSGJZ You have the right to obtain information about which of your personal data we process.
- Right to rectification under § 10 DSGJZ If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate data or for incomplete data to be completed.
- Right to erasure under § 11 DSGJZ You have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data under the conditions of § 11 DSGJZ. Among others, your right to erasure depends upon whether your personal data are required by us for complying with our legal obligations.
- Right to restriction of processing under § 12 DSGJZ You have the right to restriction of processing of your personal data under § 12 DSGJZ.
- Right to object under § 15 DSGJZ For reasons relating to your particular situation, at any time you have the right to object to processing of your personal data.
- Right to revoke consent You have the right to revoke your consent to processing of your personal data at any time. Revoking consent does not affect the legality of processing done until consent was revoked.
For security reasons we strongly recommend that e-mails are always transmitted in encrypted form. There are considerable risks in the transmission of messages that are not encrypted. Please do not send us sensitive data by e-mail that is not encrypted.